In our last interview of Season 1, digital nomad and entrepreneur Lydia Lee joins us all the way from Bali! We learn all about how she left her high-paying corporate job to set off on her path of self discovery. We also dig into solving the corporate identity crisis, pulling back the masks we all wear, and learning to trust yourself. This is definitely an interview not to be missed. Enjoy!
- Meghan has a “full-value day”
- … and Lis does too!
- Introducing Lydia Lee!
- From Vancouver to Bali
- “The identity crisis” and leaving corporate
- Buying time
- Being unemployable
- On disappointed families and asking them for support
- Admitting that you don’t know everything and that you need help
- On pulling back the mask and learning to trust yourself
- Some talk about setbacks and not one, but multiple financial crises
- The difference between those who find success going out on their own and those who do not
- Listing out who you could ask for help if shit hits the fan tomorrow
- How not to get bored living on an island
- What the road ahead looks like
- Screw the Cubicle
- 7in7 Conference
- The Unconventionalists Facebook Group
- The Dance of Intimacy
- Lydia’s Interview on Nomadtopia
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more ADOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!