In this episode we have the privilege of talking with world traveler Niamh Aspell! Not only does she share with us some of her best stories from her life of travel, but she also explains to us why and how she keeps the good times rolling, even when things don’t seem as good as we’d like them to. We know you’ll be as inspired by her passions as we were!
- Meghan is doing fine
- Lis gets over her cold and realizes she’s not a “loser”
- Introducing Niamh Aspell!
- An introduction to dragon boating
- Some notes on living in NYC
- A journey from Dublin to NYC
- Stories from Argentina
- Studying for the DELTA while getting married abroad
- “How do you know when to leave a place?”
- Keeping a sense of self when traveling
- Tales from being at the northernmost and southernmost points of the Americas in the same year
- Time for a moose story
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Your smartphone is making you stupid, antisocial and unhealthy. So why can't you put it down? - the article we mention at the beginning of the show
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!