Today we talk to Meghan’s friend Temi. He, unlike some of our other guests, lives a more focused and intentional life path, but one that is still very much on his own terms. Join Lis & Meghan as they talk with Temi about choosing one’s path, making small changes in order to make big changes, and measuring life’s impact.
- Introducing Temi!
- “So you like this ‘one job’ thing?”
- Choosing the path for you
- “What drives you towards the goal?”
- Measuring life’s impact
- Small change really does equal big change
- Did dinosaurs REALLY exist? And other conspiracies (like Octopuses as “Extraterrestrial Beings”??)
Credit and Thanks!
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License