Today we are talking with Kofi Aidoo. Kofi is not only a father, husband and successful Information Architecture consultant (and Lis’ business partner), but he is also a life explorer who has seen and done a lot. Meghan and Lis discuss with him breaking down the big decisions, finding purpose in your work, meeting people where they are, and, best of all, finding inner consistency.
- Introducing Kofi Aidoo!
- Kofi’s choice to seek a certain purpose
- Breaking down making the big decisions
- “What’s the longest you’ve ever lived in one place?”
- Finding purpose in your work
- Meeting people where they are
- Freaking out, at scale
- Figuring out your inner space - self reflection is key
- Kofi Constanza’s it - Opposite Kofi
- Always asking “What is my output?”
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more ADOP? Then make sure to Subscribe now!