In today’s episode we talk with the amazing Krista Gray! Krista is the successful owner of GoldSquare, where she helps people shine online. She talks with us about making the big leaps in life, including how she transitioned her career from the world of startups to opening her own independent business. She also talks to us about defining your own day, finding community while being an introvert and how to use your time wisely.
- A bit about Christmas
- Introducing Krista Gray!
- On NOT being an entrepreneur
- Krista talks to us about the world of startups
- Stepping away
- Some thoughts on burn out
- Stacking good days on good days
- Defining your own day
- Finding a sense of community… as an introvert?
- Strategies for getting into a flow, and optimizing your time
- How to constantly check in with yourself
- Making big leaps
- Measuring success - If you’re doing, then you are
- Landing that first client
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!