Today, we take some time to reflect. We discuss some of the patterns we’ve seen on the podcast thus far, along with the lessons we’ve learned and what to do about them. Lastly, we look forward to 2017 and all that we have have planned, both for the podcast and ourselves. Thanks for an amazing 2016, everyone, and happy new year!
- A discussion on driving in bad weather
- “I wasn’t scared of the dying part…”
- A trip back to the beginning
- Reflecting on what we’ve learned so far
- … and what to do with what we’ve learned
- Thoughts on the feedback we’ve gotten
- Seeing our guests’ secrets to success
- What’s coming up in 2017? Resolutions, intentions and what’s next
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!