In this episode we talk with Lillian Daniels. She’s a successful, inspiring entrepreneur who’s looking to help others by using her vast experience in health and wellness. After starting off in accounting, she decided to go her own way and hasn’t looked back. She educates us about working with the experience we have, moving away from moving out of fear, and being kind to ourselves.
- Karma is a...
- Introducing Lillian Daniels!
- Starting off in the world of the Big 4… and what the Big 4 actually is.
- A detour through college
- Lillian runs her way into Howard University
- Then tries to prove she is still “The bomb dotcom”, and tears her ACL in the process.
- How Lillian opted out of ACL surgery and healed herself instead
- Thailand and Yoga
- On being kind to yourself
- The Happy Knee
- Book release: The Happy Knee - look for it in January 2017!
- The Bali Bead
- Moving away from moving out of fear
- “We take advantage of the experience we have.”
- The Happy Knee - Email info@TheHappyKnee.com with “drift” in the subject line and you can get a free 30 minute consult for your knee pain (usually $97)
- The Bali Bead - Use code drift to get $10 off your first purchase
- “The Happy Knee” Radio Show - Lillian’s Radio show
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more ADOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!