Today, Meghan and Lis are talking with entrepreneur, writer and speaker, Cat Castellanos. We find out about how Cat’s life journey took her from a scary health diagnosis to helping others heal their brains with her company Present Mind LLC. We dig into the importance of health, sleep and the content we consume, and, of course, we had to bring up habits again. It’s a fun episode, so we hope you enjoy the ride.
- A short discussion on ‘woo woo doctors’
- Introducing Cat Castellanos!
- How we accept habits as faults
- Cat’s path to starting Present Mind LLC
- Being diagnosed with bacterial meningitis at 18
- Dealing with PTSD-like aftershocks
- Entering treatment
- Turning recovery into helping others
- Opening up your eyes to seeing new opportunity
- Paying attention to how you feel
- Can the content you consume affect your health?
- 3 things that support Cat while on her life path
- Back to habits!!
- You don’t need to change yourself, you just need to find the best version of yourself
- Changing negative thinking into positive outlook with cognitive behavioral therapy
- Present Mind LLC - Get the FREE Ultimate Sleep Guide that Cat mentioned in the show!
- Dreamers and Doers
- NewsFeed Eradicator
- How to Stubbornly Refuse to Make Yourself Miserable About Anything: Yes, Anything
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!