Welcome to episode 2 of the Adrift on Purpose Podcast. In this episode Meghan and Lis are joined by Diana Sonis for a discussion on building a random, but wildly successful life. We discuss how Diana came to not only be a successful startup founder, but also a designer, a board member, and above all else a mother... and all while just going with the flow of life.
- Introducing our guest Diana Sonis
- On creating a random, yet successful career and life
- “How did you know you were making the right move?” “I didn’t.”
- Then it becomes strategic
- Choosing the best for your child… but not always for yourself?
- Finance, tech bros, and the compromises that come with them
- Picking your battles, or not
- I've Never Had a Goal - Jason Fried via Medium - a link that Diana shared with us after the show, to describe her view on goals.
Credit and Thanks!
- Intro music "Frunken Rogg" by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License