In today's episode, Episode 4, of Adrift on Purpose, Lis and Meghan talk with successful business owner Angela Leavitt who has navigated some interesting paths in her life to get to where she is today. We'll talk about how Angela came to start her own business, about the mantra she's lived by in order to keep motivated and focused, and how we can all find hope and purpose when those doors seem to have closed in. Enjoy!
- Introducing Angela Leavitt!
- Shout out to Ignite San Diego
- The big switch - making the move from full-time to freelance
- Growing up Mormon… and questioning the results
- Making the hard choices
- “Do they encourage Polygamy now? Is that, like, a thing?”
- Using the digital realm to expose religions… and justice for those that try to stifle the truth
Credit and Thanks!
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License