This week’s episode is a special treat! Meghan & Lis make lemonade out of lemons as they discuss recent setbacks with the podcast, then turn the tide by interviewing each other. In truth, Meghan interviews Lis about her life journey, her perspective and what living a good life looks like to her. We hope you enjoy this inside look as one of our interviewers becomes the interviewee. Enjoy!
- Discussing our first significant (minor?) setback
- Meghan’s mom’s idea
- Introducing… Well, you actually all know her... Lis Hubert!
- How Lis got into User Experience (UX)
- THEN how Lis started consulting
- Seeing through the veil of corporations
- The upsides—and downsides—of being independent
- Deciding to leave NYC
- “What are you going to do next?”
- What a good life looks like
- A little bit about how technology is enslaving us
- “Do you think you’re on the right path?”
- Psychic speak... Will Lis find love in 2017?
- Rabbits inherit trauma?
- Spiritual Reparenting Podcast - Tara Brach
- Echoes from the Universe - Susette’s site
- New Research Shows DNA Can Be Altered by Trauma, Passed On to Offspring (Article on trauma passing through DNA) by Carly Okyle
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!