In this episode we talk with the awesome Ada Powers all about her many interesting life experiences. We get the chance to get a little techie while also exploring work styles, relationships, and the importance of self-observation in personal growth. You certainly don’t want to miss this dive into Ada’s world—and the chance to learn about the gender trout!
- Lis has a hell of a week, while Meghan plays Frasier
- Meghan takes a trip to the ER
- Introducing Ada Powers!
- Reconciling interests between people and tech
- Taking off to Europe alone
- Getting slapped across the face with the gender trout
- Experimenting one’s way to self awareness
- Some thoughts on introspection
- Understanding a bit about the future of humanity within technology
- Promoting our friend’s book!
- Moving from safety towards happiness
- Contextualizing survival
- Learning more about gender
- Putting ourselves in an environment which allows us to be the observer
- Witnessing yourself overcoming hardship
- Lastly, don’t forget to rate and review Adrift On Purpose on iTunes! We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode :)
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!