It’s podcast on podcast love today as we talk with host of The Creative Imposter, Andrea Klunder. Andrea breaks down how she thinks about her own creativity, her experiences working to help others express their creative voice, and her thoughts on quieting the critical voices that hound us. It’s a special treat to be able to investigate a world based not on producing, but on creating. Here’s hoping you enjoy the ride!
- Meghan gets back to comedy
- Lis does something she’s never done before
- Introducing Andrea Klunder!
- Focusing creative scatterbrain
- From opera to podcasting
- NEWS FLASH: Owning a business is hard
- Why do people think they are creative imposters?
- Focusing on who we are just by nature of being
- Putting your personal self out there—and what you get back
- A bit on spending time alone
- How Andrea helps people express their creativity
- Quieting the critical voices
- A triangle of creative advice
- Lastly, don’t forget to rate and review Adrift On Purpose on iTunes! We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode :)
- The Creative Imposter
- Peace & Play Yoga
- Power Your Story - Andrea’s high school student podcast
- Chicago Women’s Creative Collective
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!