Today’s episode is a special treat as Lis interviews the one and only Meghan Seawell (a follow-up to Lis's interview from January). We take it back to elementary school—where all of life’s most important things happen—and come to understand the adventures, setbacks, and successes that comprise the Meghan cocktail. It’s a journey that includes a great deal of reflection and consideration—and a whole lot of fun. We just know you’ll love it!
- A roller coaster of a week
- Reflections on the Vegas tragedy
- AOP HQ takes a long hard look in the mirror and decides to go back to basics
- Introducing our very own Meghan Seawell!
- Learning how different you are, and how much of a problem that is
- Trying to figure out what “it” is
- Starting to see the possibility of a different sort of life
- A blackness creeps in, some call it a Gollum
- “I was a much better person in San Diego”
- Feeling a bit restless
- “What would your book be about?”
- An introduction to and relationship with comedy
- Cultivating caring and empathy
- Meghan gives advice to her past self
- Life is best when you let it happen
- Lastly, don’t forget to rate and review Adrift On Purpose on iTunes! We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode :)
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!