Today’s episode features content strategy expert, author, and friend Sara Wachter-Boettcher! We get the chance to talk with her about her latest book, Technically Wrong, in which she breaks down the implications of a major lack of diversity and moral compass in the technology industry. We also get to have a discussion on separating yourself from your work—and how to keep doing stuff, even when the path ahead seems rocky. Here’s hoping you love it as much as we do!
- December 13… an interesting day in the world
- Lis as a moment on the NYC Subway
- Introducing Sara Wachter-Boettcher!
- What IS Technically Wrong?
- A discussion on the gatekeeping of the tech industry
- It starts with the people, culture, environment
- Ethics and Facebook?
- Technology as a utility
- “2017 was a weird year”
- Separating the things you create from yourself
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Technically Wrong - Sara’s latest book
- Content Everywhere - Sara’s book for content strategists
- Designing for Real Life
- Sara’s Google Talk Episode
- “Cat Person” - from The New Yorker
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!