Our last episode of 2017 is a special holiday treat as we bring back former guest Cristina Toledo to catch up on the year! We get to hear all about her 2017 adventures and dive into discussions about managing self-inflicted pressures, staying anchored even when adrift, and sorting through the pressures and obligations of holidays. It was simply a delight to hear Cris’ insights yet again, and we have no doubt you’ll enjoy them as much as we did!
- It’s our last episode of 2017!
- Meghan reflects on the importance of community
- Cristina has returned!
- “Who are you trying to impress besides yourself?”
- Getting back in the swing of it
- Staying anchored
- Being in others’ space
- Structure versus Freedom
- Travel exhaustion
- Being home, and being the person “they” want you to be
- Doing work you enjoy doing, and your schedule as your anchor
- On family pressure around the holidays
- Navigating family and politics
- Standing up to those than have changed your diapers?
- Adjusting to seeing adult relatives as peers
- Obligation versus desire
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!