Today we talk with Shivika Sinha in what proves to be quite the uplifting and astounding discussion. We discuss her early life living around the globe and then talk about social consciousness, the meaning of life AND the meaning of work. This is definitely one you don’t want to miss!
- A talk about ‘The Blackest Day in American History’ (that we’ve lived through, anyway)
- Introducing Shivika Sinha
- Growing up around the world
- Two ways to instill change in the world
- Fashion - the second-largest contributor to climate change
- How to be a more conscious consumer
- Marketing and professional dancing?
- Some further repercussions of the immigration ban
- The momentum of change = everyday people helping one another
- Work is a privilege
- How do you know your purpose?
- Alex and Ani
- More on The Cancer Train
- Bread, Wine, Chocolate: The Slow Loss of Foods We Love - by Simran Sethi
- The Renewal Workshop
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - by Robert M. Pirsig
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!