In today’s episode, Meghan and Lis talk with San Diego comedian Jaleesa Johnson about her journey, her perspectives on life, and how to figure out, and do, what works best for you. Plus, you’ll hear more on success, getting away from the scoreboard and about how Meghan is similar to Kanye West. It’s an episode not to be missed!
- A bit about weather, roller-skiing, and the Whole30
- Introducing Jaleesa Johnson!
- What a day in Jaleesa’s life is like
- Thoughts on the slog of comedy
- Owning your interests
- Jaleesa’s “crazy girlfriend” moment
- Having a partner around 24/7/365
- What success looks like
- The five year plan
- Getting away from the scoreboard (roses don’t compete with other roses)
- The complications of being a good person
- Is morality subjective?
- How Meghan is like Kanye West
- Ridiculous views on death and the NYC of the Universe
- And of course, astrology
- Steal Like An Artist - by Austin Kleon
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!