Our guest today is a dear friend, the wonderful Kerry-Anne Gilowey! In this episode we discuss her life as a freelancer, combating procrastination, and living a purposeful life, even when dealing with chronic illness. She is not only inspiring and brave, but full of wonderful ways to make living life better in each moment.
- A short update on Lis’s diet and Meghan’s (non-)drift status
- Introducing Kerry-Anne Gilowey!
- On being a lifetime freelancer, and a housewife?
- Procrastination and combating it
- Pushing through resistance
- Faking it until you make it… and getting rewarded for it
- Habits or implementation intentions?
- Envying those “routine people”
- From hip surgery to a diagnosis of fibromyalgia
- “2012 was a rough year”
- “It’s not all that I am. I’m much more.”
- Spoon theory: Making choices about where to spend your energy
- “You brought us a cheetah!”
- iProcrastinate Podcast - Timothy Pychyl’s Podcast
- Content Strategy Forum
- Chronic Babe
- The Spoon Theory - by Christine Miserandino
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!