In this episode we talk with digital nomad LaToya Allen and learn all about her life as a software engineer and digital nomad. She shares her story about building her dream career and the—at times unlikely—stops along her way. She also discusses the importance of her support network, how she realized the traditional path wasn’t giving her what she needed, and her philosophy on creating a life full of experiences worth living. Enjoy!
- Time for some podcast love and coffee badassness
- Lis is moving to Maui!
- Introducing LaToya Allen!
- From bartending to real estate to learning to code
- Becoming a woman in tech
- Starting SheNomads
- Finding the time for it and balancing it all
- Working from Dubai
- Leveling up recreation
- More about Mexico City
- A great AOP moment with Romeo & Juliet!
- Take small, actionable, consistent steps
- What makes up a good life?
- How Fast Do Digital Nomads Travel - Gigi’s interview with LaToya
- SheNomads Podcast
- SheNomads Website
- LaToya’s Upcoming Retreat
- Women in Tech Wellness
- SheNomads Slack Group
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!