In this episode we talk with entrepreneur Jena Booher about her journey from climbing the corporate ladder to working on the front lines for women in the workforce. We discuss her thoughts on the importance of diversity in the workplace and how companies can foster a supportive work environment for those looking to start a family. We learned a ton from her, and we have no doubt you will too!
- Lis Hubert and the chase for Tiger Blood
- Introducing Jena Booher!
- From fast track to no track
- Building a business out of need
- Hating on time based work, and the face time
- “You went into work during Sandy?!”
- More about Babies on the Brain
- Uncovering biases in the workplace
- Dialing into the numbers
- Thoughts on groupthink
- “Zenning out”
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!