Today we talk with the inspiring Jessica Padron about her life as a public servant living abroad. We not only discuss her path leading up to this current post, but we also chat about her mindset around taking risks in order to build confidence and wisdom for better living. Enjoy!
- A treacherous hike and some professional picture taking
- Introducing Jessica Padron!
- An “overseas mission”
- Going into public service
- Trailing spouses
- Moments of doubt?
- “Do you speak Swahili?”
- Examining where confidence comes from
- Working for the government while being abroad right now
- Using the tools we have to help humanity
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!