Today’s show may be one of the most magical interviews we’ve done as we talk with writer and death row investigator Rene Denfeld! Not only does she share with us her incredible journey through immense childhood pain and hardship, but she also talks to us about finding her life purpose helping others to heal their own pain. You will not be sorry for listening to this one—that we can promise you!
- Meghan returns from Colombia (where she got to hangout with Celine & Stephanie!!)
- Lis’s steady stream of visitors
- Introducing Rene Denfeld!
- The good side of social media
- Using childhood hardships to help others… and ourselves
- Saying “no more” and life on the streets
- Becoming a writer
- Then becoming a death row investigator
- Overcoming the shaming society
- Absorbing the pain of others
- Forgiving the past… or not?
- “Does your job scare you?”
- How Rene got the idea to write her first novel and the courage follow that idea
- The Enchanted - Rene’s latest book
- The Child Finder - Rene’s next book coming out this October
- Spiritual Reparenting - Tara Brach
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!