In this episode we speak with friend and colleague Rachel Abrams who describes her life of service, designing the world she wants to live in. Listen in as we discuss design, placemaking, and most importantly, finding the point of the work we’re all doing. We learned so much from this one folks, and we hope you do, too!
- Meghan briefs us on some weirdness in the world
- Lis has a crappy week
- Introducing Rachel Abrams!
- Leaping out into the void
- Being a magpie for big, shiny stuff
- Looking at design as a whole, the structures that uphold it
- More on placemaking… and social democracy
- A discussion on Live Drawing
- Live drawing at the UN
- Taking a pragmatic journey through life
- Regrets and what ifs
- Improving things that aren’t as good as they could be
- Turnstone Consulting
- Design Trust for Public Space
- Examples of Rachel’s Live Drawings
- Kate Tempest
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Jo Cox
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more ADOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!