On today’s show we are delighted to introduce our September theme: living spaces! We feature Lis’s friend and inspiration, Jonee Austin, who shares insights from her 18-month journey through countless spaces and places. We talk transitions, shedding energies, and detaching from our stuff—all while trying to figure out how to live anchored and free at the same time. Enjoy!
- Meghan settles into Maine
- Lis learns a new word
- Introducing our September theme
- Introducing Jonee Austin and her 18-month living space journey
- Finding place in others’ spaces
- The energy of people and spaces
- Becoming self contained
- Picking a place: signs & roadblocks
- “I’m not a logical person. This is not a recommendation.”
- A discussion on stuff: detaching from stuff and turning attention inward
- “Finding someplace where I’m anchored and free at the same time.”
Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes! We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more ADOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!