Today we talk with the amazing Gretchen Peck about her very unique living situation—a renovated school bus in the middle of the desert! We get to hear how the idea for bus living came to her, how she went about turning a bus into a home, and how she found love along the way. Her story is truly inspiring AND super fun. We have no doubt you’ll love it!
- Lis has a hell of a week
- Meghan makes a shocking announcement
- Introducing bus dweller Gretchen Peck!
- Finding the bus
- Sorting through the life clues
- A bit about making bus life work
- The process of turning a bus into a home
- “Why the desert?”
- Bringing a partner along
- “Did you know what you were looking for?”
- Downsizing for bus living
- Finding home
- What comes next?
- Lastly, don’t forget to rate and review Adrift On Purpose on iTunes! We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode :)
- You Bus Believe - check out pictures of the bus, and the people who helped bring the project together
- Adventure Blog - stay up to date on bus life
- Bonita Domes
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!