On today’s show we get the chance to sit down with the founder of Puke Rainbows, Erica Hanna! Not only does Erica wow us with some pretty amazing stories–including working with Ellen AND Prince–but she also discusses her advocacy for body positivity and survivors, as well as what it means to be vulnerable in visible ways. Her insights (and glow) will lift your spirits and widen your perspectives. It’s a show not to be missed!
- Lis has a cold
- Meghan catches us up on ‘the dog’
- Introducing Erica Hanna!
- “You’ve won Emmys?”
- Directing a video with Prince
- Advocating for survivors and body positivity
- “There’s no before and after picture for mental health.”
- Some thoughts on being vulnerable
- Thoughts on balancing personality with business
- Shifting into the coaching phase
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Puke Rainbows
- 50 Cups of Coffee
- Visual Diet Diversity Facebook Group
- Muslim Girl
- The Five Minute Journal
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!