Today we welcome friend and esteemed colleague Eileen Webb to the show! Eileen tells us not only how to use laziness to fit an enormous amount of activities into our lives, but she also shows us how connecting with the belief that we deserve more from ourselves can bring a great deal of wellness and goodness to our lives. Talking to Eileen is always enlightening, and today’s episode does not disappoint. Enjoy!
- Meghan’s doing great, after a visit with former guest Ada Powers!
- Something kinda zany happens to Lis
- Introducing Eileen Webb!
- “How do you do all this stuff?”
- Minimal viable farming
- Creating the optimal space for working and living
- Believing you deserve time for you
- How are spaces a reflection of us?
- On the aggression of cities
- “Being in nature is profoundly healing in a quiet way.”
- Some thoughts on being an animal lover
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!