In our first episode of 2018, we have the honor of chatting with co-founder and strategic director for the Yoga For All Movement, Ayla Benjamin! Not only do we get to hear Ayla’s journey to her life’s work, but we discuss approachable wellness basics, the importance of mind and body awareness, and slowing down to start where you are. It’s the perfect way to start off the new year, if we do say so ourselves. We know you’ll agree. Enjoy!
- Looking back at 2017, and ‘Hello’ to 2018
- Meghan shares a big resolution announcement!
- Introducing Ayla Benjamin!
- From sustainable food to volunteering in prison
- How food affects our whole being
- Basic wellness principles
- Bringing yoga to underserved populations
- Becoming comfortable in our own skins
- Moving from the mind to the body
- An active aggression towards what feels good
- Working to just slow down
- Starting where you are
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Yoga for All Movement
- Ayla's Personal Site
- Ayla's Instagram
- Awe Sum Organics
- Awe Organic Body Care Products
- Mark Stephens
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!