Our episode today features the one and only, Jen Kane. She is a marketing and social media consultant, author, and so many other things we don’t have the room to mention, who schools us on accepting life as it is, exploring many different paths, parenting, dealing with chronic pain, and the power of being fully present. Her experiences have made for one really rich life, and we hope listening to her wisdom will give you as much to think about as it did for us. Enjoy!
- Lis gets a new client
- Meghan and the dog
- Introducing Jen Kane!
- Learning the many shades of Jen, including certified forklift operator, social media consultant, erotica writer, and much more
- Keeping up with interests and passions
- Accepting a life with chronic pain
- On life with a high EQ
- Redefining success
- Working with your programing and changing it
- Parenting with chronic pain
- Discipline and being a ‘self care ninja’
- Looking ahead and exploring
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Minnesota Interactive Marketing Association
- Chronic Pain Recovery: A Practical Guide to Putting Your Life Back Together After Everything Has Fallen Apart - Jen's book on chronic pain
- Act powerful, be powerful - research Jen mentioned from Amy Cuddy
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!