In this episode we speak with marketing and communications professional and host of the #IQUITPODCAST, Ranata Reeder. She shares with us how we can live more authentic lives by being truthful with ourselves, and also tells us about recognizing microaggressions, gracefully planning a work exit, and putting your health before your paycheck. Lastly, we get to understand her missions of empowering and uplifting women while also spreading emotional intelligence and cultural competence. We know you’ll love listening to her as much as we did. Enjoy!
- Lis works a lot and gets ready to celebrate her birthday
- Meghan’s status from the road
- A BIG announcement about the show
- Introducing Ranata Reeder!
- Getting back on track
- “The more we do, the less time we have to sit back and think.”
- Starting the #IQUITPODCAST
- What is a microaggression?
- Allowing your mind to tell you the truth
- Gracefully planning your exit
- Making your health more important than your paycheck
- Purging everything that serves you to become the person you want to be
- Spreading emotional intelligence and cultural competence
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!