In this episode Meghan and Lis catch up on what’s been happening in our worlds. We dive deep and discuss our fears around not living up to the labels in life and not making the “best” decisions we can. We also discuss listening to our instincts, and reflect on Meghan’s journey around the perimeter of the US. Finally we talk about the endearing characteristics of the people around us. It’s a lot, but it’s great. Enjoy!
- Lis makes a big decision!
- Meghan returns to San Diego
- We discuss being a nomad versus putting down roots
- Attaching to a label (or not)
- Being afraid of making a mistake
- Reflections on a place that brings you peace and calm
- Hearing the Yeses
- Letting go of the planning
- Processing the instincts
- Reflections from Meghan’s perimeter tour of the US
- Fighting to keep heart
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- You Always Have an Exit - Our episode with Gigi
- Nomad + Spice
- Temi’s episode
- Cris’ episode
- Susan’s episode
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!