We’re back and more well-traveled than ever! In today’s episode Meghan and Lis dive into Lis’s summer travels and current location-independent life. We also dig into all of the implications that come along with shedding old anxieties and routines and stepping into new versions of ourselves we discover along the way. It’s a reunion not to be missed. Enjoy!
- Meghan and Lis are back!
- Lis has been traveling “all the heck over”
- Balancing life and work while traveling
- Letting go of anxieties, schedules, and routines
- Finding ways to normalize experiences
- Letting go of the former parts of yourself
- Codependency, self-compassion, and survival mode
- Trusting our intuition
- “Are you trying to go out and meet new people?”
- Emotionally divesting from those who leave AND being the ones who leave
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Wild Wild Country
- The Ghost Town Lis went to over the summer
- Templeton the Rat’s Song
- Facing Codependence: What It Is, Where It Comes from, How It Sabotages Our Lives - by Pia Mellody
- Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself - By Kristin Neff
- Scarcity: Why Having Too Little Means So Much - By Sendhil Mullainathan and Eldar Shafir
- Codependency No More Podcast
- Episode 7: “We Just Get Sad Sometimes” (in which we discuss friends having babies)
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!