In this episode we talk to the one and only Kit Whelan! Kit is a digital nomad, conference founder, podcast co-host, and all-around awesome person who talks to us about her path to a life of purpose. We learn the importance of cultivating community, talk about the tricky balance of protecting that community, and even discuss aging into a life adrift. It’s an episode we’ve been waiting for, and we know you’ll feel the same. Enjoy!
- Lis gets a new client
- Meghan drops off the dog and gears up to leave Atlanta
- Lis has a huge (but obvious) revelation
- Introducing Kit Whelan!
- The importance of mentors
- A conference is born out of frustration
- Giving yourself the time and space to do nothing
- Balancing family
- Cultivating a community
- Hobbies versus communities
- Protecting the community
- Aging into nomad life
- Identifying as a digital nomad—or not
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!