In today’s episode Meghan and Lis dive into a discussion highlighting—and breaking down—accomplishments they never thought would come to pass. The chat covers many topics from Lis finding her way in the professional world to Meghan exploring the world. In each case, major change comes down to small steps forward, taken one at a time. Listen in for inspiration for your own transformation!
- A Black Friday snafu
- Thanksgiving adrift
- Meghan gives Lis homework!
- The big challenges we’ve overcome including:
- Lis working for herself for 8+ years
- Meghan and Lis travel alone
- Lis moves solo for the first time
- Meghan talks about becoming a vegan (because of course she did)
- Meghan has eradicated yelling from her life
- Realizing all great feats start with small steps
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!