In this episode, Meghan and Lis welcome introvert, career coach, and world traveler Janice Chaka! She shares her adventures in the world of careers and travel, as well as her experience being an introvert and coaching them to professional success. We learn about the importance of recognizing your own personal truth and how we can all cope in this extravert-centric world, no matter where we fall on the spectrum. This is certainly an episode you don’t want to miss!
- Lis visits the monks
- Meghan’s thoughts on momentum
- Introducing Janice Chaka!
- Defining introversion
- Introversion around the world
- Being an introvert at work
- One thing an introvert can do to get better at networking
- On traveling… and hating people
- Working two full-time jobs while traveling?
- The physical and mental effects of not being yourself
- How to treat freelancers
- Discussing “Where are you from?” and “What do you do?”
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Being a Bourgeois Bohemian - Jonee’s episode
- The Career Introvert
- The Traveling Introvert podcast
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - By Susan Cain
- Halo Effect
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!