Today Meghan and Lis have the honor of talking with fellow podcaster and entrepreneur Tina Dietz! We dig deep into topics including calming the mind, expanding our capacities, and finding your voice. We also hear how Tina found her life’s calling at the fair, and discuss the friending habits of purple squirrels. You definitely don’t want to miss this one!
- Meghan keeps it real!
- Managing a life adrift… or trying to
- Introducing Tina Dietz!
- “How do you deal with the anxiety?”
- More confidence = more crises?
- “This whole 30 days to build a new habit bull$h*t? Stop that!”
- Expanding your capacity
- Creating an intentional community
- Unleashing your voice
- Tina finds the meaning of life at the fair
- Being present to the gap… and more mountain references!
- Are you a purple squirrel?
- Where does art fit into the career path?
- Taking care of mechanics first
- Finding courage through curiosity
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Start Something Creative Business Solutions
- Evolutionary Business Council
- Vista Mundo project
- Tina’s talk on finding her voice
- The Charisma Myth
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!