In this episode we sit down with teacher, adventurer and amazing friend, Cristina Toledo, and talk to her about a life of taking risks, reaping rewards and examining and growing oneself along the way. We get to hear how she moved away from her childhood identities into an adulthood that showcases her true self—and how she has fun along that journey. We gained so much insight from this one, and we have no doubt you’ll do the same. Enjoy!
- Meghan’s car gets broken into
- Lis’ latest psychic update
- Introducing Cristina Toledo!
- From studying biology to working in clinical research to teaching English
- Moving away from childhood goals
- Falling in love with teaching
- The attraction to living abroad
- Realizing the need to let go of control, and then working on doing it
- You just can’t be afraid to be alone
- “How many lives have you lived?”
- “How do you know what you want to do next?”
- Take the first leap, and it gets easier
- A lesson from Legends of the Fall
Credit and Thanks
- Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!