Today Meghan and Lis talk with success coach and business strategist, Anna Lundberg. Not only does Anna share with us her own story of stepping outside the conventional, but she also clues us into the importance of reimagining success, shares tips on tapering down our need to achieve, and offers expert advice on addressing the fears which hold us back from taking the big leaps. Your hosts left sufficiently therapized and feel confident you will too!
- Meghan starts a new routine to set her days up for success (a la Eileen’s advice)
- Lis explores writing down some limiting beliefs (a la Melissa’s advice)
- What Lis and Meghan were like as kids
- Introducing Anna Lundberg!
- Going off the beaten path
- Noticing the disconnect
- Why reimagine success?
- Letting go of the need to accomplish
- Addressing the fear
- Giving your mind space to think
- The health effects of living your own path
- Don’t forget to please Rate and Review us on iTunes. We’ll be sure to shout you out on our next episode!
- Anna’s YouTube Channel
- One Step Outside
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - By Stephen Covey
- Facing the Fear: What are you afraid of? - Anna’s article on fear
- Anna’s Success Audit
- One Step Outside on Facebook
- Anna on Twitter
Credit and Thanks
Intro music “Frunken Rogg” by Wired Ant, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License
Want more AOP? Make sure to Subscribe now!